The road trip continues! On this leg of our journey we encounter vintage Americana roadside attractions like the iconic Bob's Big Boy statue from the classic California coffee shop. On arrival, we made sure to check out more must-see spots like Santa Fe's airy and art-filled Drury Plaza Hotel.
Do you know the way to Santa Fe?
Day 4: Onward to Santa Fe!
• Stop for gas and food in Hatch, NM. Three Brothers Chile is a fun local spot to purchase chiles and road trip souvenirs including the well-recognized Chile Ristras that became a must-have souvenir by the time we departed Santa Fe.
Continue your road trip game of counting the kitschy roadside attractions like the iconic Bob's Big Boy statue alongside his prehistoric pal (above), or the famous Muffler Man (below).
• Arrive at the Drury Plaza Hotel to check in with their friendly staff. Once you’re settled, check out the incredible artwork showcased throughout the hotel, thoughtfully curated by our talented multi-hyphenate friend Bobby Beals. Fitting in some art appreciation time is a must-do while on a road trip! We were greeted upon our arrival by the stunning skull mosaics created by Lauren Furman, both of whom we were lucky enough to spend time with during our stay.
Bobby Beals www.bealsandco.com
Lauren Furman www.thewildreclaimed.com
Drury Plaza Hotel www.druryhotels.com/locations/santa-fe-nm
Our friend Bobby Beals, a man of many talents, at the Drury Plaza Hotel where he curated the artwork shown throughout. Bobby was an invaluable resource for us while planning our road trip stop in Santa Fe!
• After a long day of road tripping, we loved the casual, unpretentious yet flavorful dinner experience at the dog-friendly Tune Up Cafe. We met our friend Madison Papp there for dinner. Madison is a highly-sought private chef and inventive recipe developer who knew just the spot to take us.
Madison Papp www.madisonpapp.com
Tune Up Cafe http://tuneupsantafe.com
Ernie is demure while being cuddled by Madison and photographed by his dog mom Danielle.
The talented and beautiful Madison modeling our customer favorite Plim Soul Lux leather sneakers. We're so fortunate that we got to know her while road-tripping!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.