Bring your dog and join us on our Fall '22 road trip - meet great people (like Brooke, above), see great places (like The Unknown Zone art installation in Telluride, above) and check out your new favorite sneakers!
Thanks for joining us on our road trip through the American Southwest visiting the communities we've missed over the past couple years.
For travel, everyday life, and wellness, täōs shoes are made in the hope that you will love them. We believe everyone deserves to feel good in their shoes and move comfortably through life. We believe that when people feel good, they live better.
We're going to be sharing our road trip photo journal of real women, women comfortable in their own skin (and shoes) and confident in their unique journeys. They are artists, chefs, first responders, photographers, entrepreneurs, historians, and much, much more. We hope you enjoy getting to know them and the places they live as much as we have. Most importantly, we hope you will...Feel Good, Wander Well!
Day One: The road trip adventure begins!
• Breakfast at the delicious, dog-friendly Fratelli Cafe on Melrose Avenue before hitting the road for Tucson.
Fratelli Cafe www.fratellicafe.com
• Depart L.A. for Tucson. ROAD TRIP!
Note: Leave before 7 am or after 9 am to miss rush hour traffic!
• Quick road trip stop for a close-up view of the Palm Springs Windmill Farm. Tours are also available.
Today's road trip joke - What do you call a dinosaur with a big vocabulary?
Soak all of your cares away in the delightful El Dorado Hot Springs.
• Road trip nirvana starts when you arrive at the Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Welcome to heaven in Tucson! Dogs are welcome.
• Ditch your road trip duds and dress up a pair of leather sneakers for dinner and drinks at the Terraza Patio Garden & Lounge on-site at the resort. Depending on the night, you may be lucky enough to partake in live music & a fireworks display as you enjoy your meal overlooking the golf course.
Terraza Patio Garden & Lounge www.haciendadelsol.com/dining
• Take a dip in the pool or jacuzzi, whatever feels right depending on the evening Tucson temperatures. Guests have access to enjoy the resort’s pool and jacuzzi until 10 pm every night.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort www.haciendadelsol.com
The Hacienda del Sol and road trip nirvana await us!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.