What is AfterPay?
- AfterPay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
How Do I Use AfterPay?
- Simply, add your item(s) to your shopping bag & proceed to checkout. Enter your shipping address, your delivery method, click Installments by AfterPay & click Pay with AfterPay.
(First timers will be required to register & provide payment details, returning AfterPay users can log into their AfterPay account to complete their order).
When Do I Make Payments?
- All AfterPay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are then charged automatically to your selected payment method every two weeks in equal installments. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log into AfterPay to make your payments early. AfterPay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
How Do I Return Using AfterPay?
- Returns of items purchased with AfterPay can be made in accordance with
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.